[TriLUG] Earthlink as ISP

Mike Shaw mdshaw89 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 09:50:57 EST 2014

+1 here for Earthlink too.

We've been with them since 2004.  Started with DSL and switched to their
cable modem service in 2006.  The main advantage has been price otherwise
if there are connection issues its all TWC.  We did try to switch to TWC to
get higher than the 15x1 speed we had and it was a freakin mess!  Ended up
keeping Earthlink and just upping our speed to the 20x1.

---
Ed: This is worse than when he was just stupid! - from "Sitting Ducks"