[TriLUG] Earthlink as ISP

Amnon amnon at deltaforce.net
Fri Jan 24 12:05:09 EST 2014

Ditto.

About 6 years ago, I couldn't use our mail server because the reverse was not set up on our IP from them.  When talking with them I
had the feeling they didn't know what it even meant.  Called TW just on the chance that maybe they can fix it, but to no avail.  I
asked the guy if I could switch back to them, he switched me, and it was actually $5.00 less a month :-)

Is TWC a good company to be with?  Not by a long shot.  But we don't have any better options here in Raleigh.  They took care of
that !!!

Amnon

> Far too many wasted hours trying to re-float that sinking ship.  We
> switched to TWC and did not look back.
>
>   Scott C.

---