[TriLUG] open ports on Uverse 2wire gateway -- revisited

James Jones jc.jones at tuftux.com
Tue Feb 4 14:18:26 EST 2014

Alan,

Since I have the same gateway, I am concerned about this at home as well.

Unfortunately, Uverse's customer service ( at the levels I can reach )
doesn't seem too concerned and can't seem to escalate it saying that I
would have to go to a fee based service within AT&T to get this
solved.

Anyone know of a contact with Uverse ( at&t ) that I can contact that
would understand the problem?

jcj KK4VUS

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 12:34 PM, Alan Porter <porter at trilug.org> wrote:

>> I have to put stock in Security Metrics assessment,
>
> Aha... looking back to 1/24, i see you started all of this with "A customer of mine has Uverse as their ISP."
>
> Joining in mid-stream, I thought this was at your home.
>
> Alan
>

> --
> This message was sent to: jc jones <jc.jones at tuftux.com>

Jc Jones