[TriLUG] laptop shopping

Ken M ken at mack-z.com
Wed Feb 5 09:28:46 EST 2014

In my experience Lenovo's are very well supported linux wise.  I have
also used several Toshiba models and have been very happy with them.
Sorry I don't have more specific information.

I will say I have been debating the HP envy, but I am kind of used
laptop guy.  In fact meeting someone tomorrow about an 2 year old dell
that they got malwared up and don't want to pay to fix so I am going to
bring an ubuntu disk and if it boots right snag it up for a deal.
Normally I run Arch but for a quick does it work test I find Ubuntu to
be a quick too.

I am a cheap skate like that.

Ken