[TriLUG] laptop shopping

Cristóbal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 15:47:30 EST 2014

[ shameless thread hijacking for ChromeOS questions ]

On Wednesday, February 5, 2014 at 1:52 PM, Aaron Joyner wrote:

> Re: the pixel, […] shell to connect to real computers with data I care about on
> reliable persistent storage.

What client to you use to get from ChromeOS to servers? Presumably the Google one[0] that’s a top result for various searches, yes?

Next up: how do you manage keys? Presumably you generate keys elsewhere and copy them to the pixel? We have a few chromebooks in the office and key management is our first hiccough.

Cheers,
 --
Cristóbal Palmer
cmpalmer.org