[TriLUG] Radio Shack: was Old Dog In Need of New Trick - Digital TV Recording

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Fri Feb 7 17:28:49 EST 2014

I can't say I've been in a Radio Shack lately, although the last time I
was, I mostly saw consumer grade crap (like junk RC cars).  I can't
remember seeing the LEDs and resistors (etc.) of my youth.  Not to say it
wasn't there, but it wasn't obvious.

That said, bad customer service is going to eventually get you unless you
mend your ways.  Look what happened to CompUSA.  Horrible customer
service, everyone knew it, and they no longer exist...

William Sutton