[TriLUG] [OT]: Best RadioShack (or equivalent) in RDU

John Riselvato jdriselvato at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 11:28:41 EST 2014

Howdy,

I'm working on DYI project that needs to be finished before the end of the
week. I know RadioStack prices are extremely over priced but Valentines day
is coming up and I due to poor planning I'm going to have to compromise.

In any case, the few RadioShacks I've been to have such a poor selection of
DYI hardware materials. I'm looking for low voltage blue LEDs, a two AA
battery holder/case, switch and resistors that would interface correctly
with the LEDs.

Now I know the RadioShack off Wake Forest Road has those items (not sure
about the Blue color LED or if the AA holder holds two) but since I'll need
to be resorting to going to a RadioShack, which one would you suggest?

If there's a better place to get hardware parts like these in the area
other then RS, let me know!

Thanks everyone,
John Riselvato