[TriLUG] OT: Inexpensive Wireless Headphones

David Burton ncdave4life at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 09:45:13 EST 2014

Oddly enough, they *are* bluetooth, under the covers. But I think you can
only use them with the supplied (very tiny) USB adapter. It appears that
there's no way to pair them with anything else, at least not easily.

Google finds a lot of discussion:
http://www.google.com/search?q=pair+Logitech+h600+bluetooth

I have a set, and I like them, but I've never tried to make them work with
any bluetooth adapter other than the one that comes with them.

A nice touch is that the supplied USB bluetooth adapter has a little
storage place on the headset, so you're less likely to lose it.

Dave