[TriLUG] [OT]: Best RadioShack (or equivalent) in RDU

John Riselvato jdriselvato at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 09:52:44 EST 2014

Thanks John for the advice. I went to that store after work and to my
surprise you are correct, it does have the largest electronic component
section. I was able to get everything I needed.

I took Brian Hennings advice and went with a 9V clip instead of AA. They
actually didn't have a AA holder for two batteries. I also bought a huge
bag of resistors, last one in the store. Thanks again everyone who gave me
feed back!

Cheers,
John