[TriLUG] Contract Work: Looking for UI Developer on LAMP

Alwyn Smith alwyn.smith at paladin-engineering.com
Tue Feb 11 21:21:16 EST 2014

Triangle Linux Users,
    I own a small engineering firm in Durham, and I'm looking for someone
with a solid background in UI development and enough strength in database
development to deliver on contract work.
    Here's the deal:
    We're building a set of data logging devices that post environmental
data to a server. What we need is a LAMP stack and an attractive
businesslike web interface to receive the data from multiple devices,
display it as various charts and graphs, export it in a few formats, and
perform some mathematical analysis (we'll provide the algorithms) of the
data.
    Here's the catch:
    We need something that looks good and generally works in 6 weeks. Work
can continue after the deadline, but it has to be demo-ready by the end of
March.
    If you're interested, please let me know, and perhaps include some
examples of work, so we can work out the details. I hope to make the
meeting on Thursday to discuss in person.

Regards,
Alwyn Smith
Paladin-Engineering Inc.