[TriLUG] Advisory: Feb 13th Meeting: Ansible - Possible postponment by Snow and Ice

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Wed Feb 12 09:26:36 EST 2014

The Steering Committee (SC) is keeping a close eye on the approaching
storm. If the storm brings significant snow and ice rain to the
Triangle area we may have to postpone the meeting to another day.
Barry is attempting to secure a room for the following week, ie
Thursday 20th Feb, but we are at the mercy of the NCSU booking system.

The SC will make the decision to postpone by 12 noon on Thursday and
notify members via the website and mailing lists.

http://trilug.org/2014-02-13/ansible

Keep safe and warm,
Bill