[TriLUG] DHCP Problems and a Network Tap

John Mitchell john280z at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 19:54:57 EST 2014

   Are you giving the firewall enough time? I recently changed my router to
a dd-wrt/WRT54G and was having problems with it getting an IP address from
TWC. I would use the old D-Link and it would connect very quickly (less
than 20 seconds). I finally realized The dd-wrt needed about 60 seconds to
connect. Once I left it alone (Duh!) it did OK.

john mitchell