[TriLUG] informal TriLUG activities this Thursday the 20th

Cristóbal Palmer cmp at cmpalmer.org
Mon Feb 17 15:28:06 EST 2014

Since weather got in the way of our regular monthly meeting last week and scheduling space at NCSU on short notice is difficult, we’re not going to have any official TriLUG meeting this month, but we (the SC) thought folks might want to meet up anyway.

There are various non-TriLUG things people could go to, eg. the Durham LUG meeting on the 22nd (Saturday)[0]. But for those of us who usually have the Thursday evening time free, it might be nice to do something on the 20th. It might even be nice to do multiple somethings in different parts of the triangle and then have people report back to the list with what they’ve been up to.

In that spirit, I’d like to propose that folks meet up in Carrboro at Open Eye at 7pm this Thursday the 20th who want to drink beverages, chat, and help look at TriLUG infrastructure. If folks in other corners want to reply with other venues and proposed things to do, that’s lovely.

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal Palmer
cmpalmer.org