[TriLUG] VirtualBox Problems

David Both dboth at millennium-technology.com
Fri Feb 21 08:17:03 EST 2014

I have found VirtualBox to be quite easy to install and use and not slow at all
on systems with sufficient resources.

I have had more problems with KVM and VMWare. I had many problems with VMWare
not supporting kernel updates so I would have to boot back to an older kernel to
get it to run at all. I have spent only a little time trying to learn KVM
because VirtualBox, in addition to being free, meets my needs. I use it both for
myself in various capacities as well as some of my customers.