[TriLUG] OT: VHS to DVD

Keith Woodie kwoodie at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 09:17:49 EST 2014

Only thing I will mention that differs in most services is that Home Video
Studio does things "in house"... most of the places like Costco or
Walgreens send your videos off site for processing.  Not sure for VHS
specifically for costco or walgreens.

Just thought I would mention, because it could be important depending on
the value of the VHS.

Keith Woodie