[TriLUG] OT: Time Warner Biz Class Mayhem

Carl Crider c.crider at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 09:05:46 EST 2014

When I had my Ubee installed (Roadrunner Wideband), the installer noticed
my WiFi router and
said, "It's a good thing you have your own WiFi, because the WiFi on this
thing sucks."
He suggested turning the Ubee into a bridge, and disabling the WiFi
altogether. I removed
the antennae for good measure.

No issues on this end.