[TriLUG] Results from namebench

Steve Pinkham steve.pinkham at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 12:26:44 EST 2014

Yup, done by IPv4 address and they use similar update mechanisms to
dynamic DNS name services. You can use one of the many client side
programs which supports their service, or just set up a cron job or
similar to periodically make a request to
https://UserID:Password@updates.opendns.com/nic/update?hostname=YourLabelName

--
 | Steven Pinkham, Security Consultant    |
 | http://www.mavensecurity.com           |