[TriLUG] Debian Sid/Unstable

bak bak at picklefactory.org
Sat Mar 1 16:53:33 EST 2014

I was more saying: why go to jessie for VLC when you can just grab it out of wheezy-backports?

This has been an interesting conversation. I like stable just fine, and if I need something super new (not often) I’ll just get it from an external repo, backports, or build from source and use checkinstall. I still have some stuff running etch. :)

—bak