[TriLUG] Debian Sid/Unstable

Ken M ken at mack-z.com
Sun Mar 2 21:59:52 EST 2014

What I tried was a set of Netflix-desktop instructions that use a ppa from Ubuntu. That did not work. On arch it did not work but I did get amazon VOD to work by getting pipelight setup. The Netflix-desktop set is supposed to do that. It is not a huge deal. I have an ipad for that. More of a proof of concept thing. I am starting to think more and more about the new acer chrome books and crouton ing Sid under them.

Sent from my iPad