[TriLUG] Help me decide

Ken MacKenzie ken at mack-z.com
Tue Mar 4 12:16:33 EST 2014

You are boosting the chromebook argument in this equation.  I mean even if
linux wasn't an option on it, it is still a Gentoo variant at its core.  I
am connected to the internet when on a computer 95% of the time.  And
looking at the app options for chrome/chromeos I would never really be
wanting for something especially as I am already so ingrained into the
google eco system.

Ken