[TriLUG] Subversion Question

Tim Jowers timjowers at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 21:17:47 EST 2014

Procedure:
1. Create directory named app1. Right click and svn checkout. Put in
complete url (with path stuff) to app1.
2. Create directory named app2. Right click and svn checkout. Put in
complete url (with path stuff) to app2.

Work. (really, its that simple)

Or maybe something's missing from the description of the setup. Do the
developers have different logins for each app?  I can make two random
directories in windows and assign them two random paths in my SVN tree and
work with them fine. Or two different repos to them and work fine.
TortoiseSVN caches the login info. I never have to login. What am I missing?
 This part doesn't make sense "They
now need to logout, put the new application name in the path and log back
in to work on the other application."

why logout? Just clickety on the app2 folder and get to work. Get bored
there? click back on the app1 folder and do some work there.

Tim