[TriLUG] OT: Selling USB ASIC Bitcoin Miners

William Chandler wcchandler at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 19:35:55 EST 2014

Hey list,

I had an interest in bitcoin over the past year or so.  I wetted my
interest with some cheap hardware to get into the game and understand
the mechanics.  It was fun.  It was interesting.  It was learning
process.  And more importantly, it was a hobby.  I never tried to make
money off it.

Now I'm off to other interesting things.  I'd like to help out the
community by giving these things away.  They go for about $50 on
amazon new or $15 used.  If you'd like to make a $10 donation, it'd be
appreciated but not necessary.  I'm just trying to make it easier for
others to get involved and participate.

Here's some info on them: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CUJT7TO

If you're interested, let me know.  I'll probably be at this month's
meetup so arranging delivery shouldn't be an issue.

Also, please don't be "that guy" and get it from me for free, only to
turn around and sell it on ebay/craigslist.  That's just not right.
(but whatever, do what you want)  Since this is a real possibility,
I'll be limiting them to 1 per person.  I have 5 total.

--william