[TriLUG] Hit me with your best shot

Ken MacKenzie ken at mack-z.com
Thu Mar 13 12:29:06 EDT 2014

VPN I hear is problematic, there is an app or two but limited.  I don't
have any VPN's I deal with these days so no good test bed without tweaking
my home network, and well that might be loading the deck.  But if you got
another way to put that to the test let me know.

RDP yes.  There are several.  I have been using 2x client which I also have
used under IOS to connect to my work for a couple things.

No micro SD slot, there is a full SD slot so that should work.  I might
have a spare card at home to try.  Three usb ports.  I have a 32gb usb 3.0
low profile arriving tonight through amazon so I can test that then.  I
also have a 2tb external at home I could give a try.  Wait a second...

I forgot I had this older usb2.0 8 gb here.  Plugged in, opened the chrome
excuse for a file manager, there.  Switched over to crouton and with a
quick df -h it is there too.  Back to chrome, there is an eject button in
the file manager to unmount it.

Ken