[TriLUG] Hit me with your best shot

Ken MacKenzie ken at mack-z.com
Thu Mar 13 13:11:30 EDT 2014

Actually I never truly use my gmail address but for a few things.  I have
my own personal email addresses setup as forwards and google can send as
those addresses.  Allows me to maintain multiple email addresses from one
interface where ever I am and free pop and imap support if I so choose.
 Everything that connects to it as a client will reply to someone with the
address they sent to, and I have a default send as address and can choose
on the fly if I choose.  Each address is sorted by labels as they come in.
 But truly I have one gmail/google account/address.

Ken