[TriLUG] Hit me with your best shot

Ken MacKenzie ken at mack-z.com
Thu Mar 13 13:13:04 EDT 2014

Original quote in context:

If I had never used my real google account on this device ever, and not
signed up for the t-mobile free lte service then made a new junk google
account and did everything through encrypted proxy on the crouton side then
maybe.

As a response to a the challenge to use a chromebook and not get tracked by
google.  To reign this in before it gets absurd...