[TriLUG] Hit me with your best shot

Ken MacKenzie ken at mack-z.com
Fri Mar 14 10:41:36 EDT 2014

I guess I need to try harder...  I am just trying the free demo because at
this point I am not really wanting to pay for it.  I just don't game enough
to justify it.  Again not something I want to do on my workplace's network
but will try some more tonight to see what I can pull off.  I need to put
together an email to sum up everything suggested and the pass fail list so
far.

A question though, for those that do game on linux, preferred distro?

Ken