[TriLUG] Hit me with your best shot

Ken MacKenzie ken at mack-z.com
Thu Mar 13 23:13:03 EDT 2014

update on quake, installed via mine and I also installed mono-complete via
apt-get but when I try to run it I get this:

fixme:exec:SHELL_execute flags ignored: 0x00000100
fixme:exec:SHELL_execute flags ignored: 0x00004100
wine: Install Mono for Windows to run .NET 2.0 applications.

What am I missing?