[TriLUG] Hit me with your best shot

Ken MacKenzie ken at mack-z.com
Thu Mar 13 23:34:49 EDT 2014

I will reference this wiki also about some of the questions.  The bottom
has links to some examples that would be next to impossible on chrome by
itself.  Side note, I did notice tonight during the presentation that it
was just me and the mac guys who did not need to get their chargers out to
keep their machines going...

Ken