[TriLUG] address extensions - user+foo at trilug.org

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Fri Mar 14 16:35:37 EDT 2014

> Does the trilug.org mail system support address extensions, e.g.
>
>      username+ext at trilug.org
>
> It seems that it currently doesn't, and I wonder if this is due
> to administrative objections, lack of interest to date, or ...
> Does anyone know, or have thoughts on whether enabling this would
> be a net win?
> Carl

I set up pilot's email system back in 2009.  Honestly, I thought
I had turned on that "recipient_delimiter" option.  I use it on my
personal mail server, which pilot's configuration was originally
based on.

So I turned it on today.  Let me or the steering committee know if
you see anything acting up.

And thanks to Scott for verifying the correct postfix option.

Alan