[TriLUG] Hit me with your best shot

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 18:03:23 EDT 2014

On 03/14/2014 12:46 PM, Ken MacKenzie wrote:
> Where might I find/procure said titles.  Sorry if that seems like a n00b
> question.  I just don't game much.  I would google it, but at work, can do
> that later when I get home.

<waves hand> "My name is Ric and I'm a warzone2100 addict!"
Heh, it's available from most major Linux distro repos. You can spend 4
hours easily playing it in one sitting. I just play against the robot
players, but you can play online as well. Watch some of the youtube
videos to get a sense of the game play. It is addicting! And, it runs
across multi-monitors like a champ. It runs real time, as opposed to the
turn-based games, so if you're slow you will get overwhelmed by the
enemy forces quick. I'm 63 and love playing it. It requires strategy and
planning, rather than just a shoot-em up. Ric

/https://linuxcounter.net/cert/44256.png /