[TriLUG] OpenStreetMap Meetup Tomorrow 10 to noon at SplatSpace

Christopher Covington cov at mykolab.com
Fri Mar 14 19:14:44 EDT 2014

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know there's an OpenStreetMap meetup happening
tomorrow, Saturday March 15th, from 10:00 to 12:00 at SplatSpace in Durham.

331 West Main Street, Durham, NC 27701, US
35.9965307, -78.903616
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=18/35.9965307/-78.903616>
(Call the number on the door sign for entry.)

If you're not yet acquainted with it, OpenStreetMap is like Wikipedia
for maps. Newcomers and veterans alike are welcome to come to the casual
event. Among other things we can discuss the state of local maps and
what we can do to further improve things.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/1520441325

http://www.meetup.com/splatspace/events/170153492/

Cheers,
Cov