[TriLUG] What does he mean?

James Jones jc.jones at tuftux.com
Sat Mar 15 22:37:58 EDT 2014

Thanks Kevin,

Now, I will mull all of this over and send some & maybe all of it to
my brother in Florida. That should put all this to rest :-)

And you can bet I will be reading up on BGP. I was reading a small
portion about it from a sample chapter from a  book on Oreilly's
website, not knowing that it was related.

I appreciate the information.

jcj KK4VUS

Jc Jones
Blogs -