[TriLUG] TWC "Existing Customer Promotion"

Nathan Yinger npyinger at ncsu.edu
Mon Mar 17 16:28:12 EDT 2014

So how exactly do I get these prices? The OP mentioned the 15mb package (my
current one) for $35, which I'm paying $50 for now. I called TWC's billing
department and they confirmed that price, but said they were unable to put
it on my account and had to transfer me to the promotions department.
Promotions said the promotional price was $45 for that package.

So who do I call to get the $35 price?