[TriLUG] Pipelight - watch Amazon Prime Videos in Linux

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Thu Mar 20 13:57:23 EDT 2014

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 1:49 PM, Jack Hill <jackhill at jackhill.us> wrote:
> Does Amazon support Moonlight? http://www.mono-project.com/Moonlight

Wrong way around: Does Moonlight support Amazon ?
I believe that the answer is: No (I wish it did)

The interesting thing is that Amazon's android tablets, Roku, and many
other Smart TVs and set-top-boxes can all play Amazon streaming
videos. With this diversity of compatible devices and the high cost to
Amazon of rendering them unusable by changing their streaming
protocol, I am surprised that this hasn't been reverse engineered yet.

Bill