[TriLUG] Pipelight - watch Amazon Prime Videos in Linux

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Thu Mar 20 15:50:20 EDT 2014

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 3:34 PM, Ric Moore <wayward4now at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Every time I try using Wine I wish I had not.
>
> In particular, wine hates a multi-monitor setup. I can live without it. :)

So I hear a lot of grumbling over Wine, but I don't think they are
valid for pipelight. I found the instructions very easy and straight
forward. The pipelight install uses a specifically customized Wine
package along with a Silverlight download. Automated and painless.

Last night I watched an Amazon Prime video on my multi-monitor setup
without any problems.

Bill