[TriLUG] Win 7 perissions

Jeremy Davis jeremyhwllc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 15:16:13 EDT 2014

Well, after seeing the other responses I thought perhaps the Trilug is a
great place for your question. One response was to bypass Windows with a
Linux distro to edit files... you might not get ideas like that from those
windows groups.

I publish a newsletter which tracks the speaking topics of about 100 local
RTP meetups, so I had the Microsoft group links handy in  a LibreOffice
database.