[TriLUG] systemd presenter wanted

Hrivnak, Michael mhrivnak at hrivnak.org
Mon Mar 24 12:06:03 EDT 2014

Several people have asked for a presentation on systemd, since it's been a
hot topic lately, and since it seems to be the direction that most
distributions are going. It has a lot of great features and impacts most
people in the LUG, so I think it would be an engaging and well-attended
talk.

We (the trilug steering committee) need a volunteer! Could you do a talk on
systemd? Do you know someone you could refer us to? We are hoping to do
this at the May 8 meeting, but also have an opening for July.

Thanks,
Michael