[TriLUG] [JOB] CentOS Updates

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Tue Mar 25 09:10:15 EDT 2014

I am forwarding this on behalf of Bruce Howerton. He needs someone to
help maintain a Linux server at work. He has been attempting to email
the TriLUG list for help but his mailserver is identifying itself with
a non-existent host name, so that would need to be fixed as well.

Company: http://www.carolinaomfimaging.com/
Location: 3200 Blue Ridge Rd Ste 218, Raleigh, NC
Contact: Bruce Howerton <bhowerton at carolinaomfimaging.com>