[TriLUG] Getting rid of some old (free) stuff

Nathan Yinger npyinger at ncsu.edu
Tue Mar 25 17:51:59 EDT 2014

Anyone have a use for:

- Mid-tower ATX chassis. Not very well designed, but the face buttons/LEDs
are intact.

- A pair of PCI network cards. I haven't checked if they still work or can
even do 100mbps.

- Dell Dimesion 3000. The CPU heatsink is missing (or rather, relocated to
another project). Everything else is there, but I think this is one of the
computers I got for free because something else was already broken.

- Compaq Presario laptop that appears to be from the 90s. The cord was cut
off from the charger and I suspect it doesn't work anyway, but maybe it's
an antique?

- IDE floppy drive.

Less relevant, but since I'm already getting rid of stuff here are a few
(completely unused!) xmas gifts:

- NC State branded duct tape.

- A wallet. It's empty, sorry.

- A paper pocket notebook.

I think I'll bring this stuff to the next meeting.

~Nathan