[TriLUG] VoIP

Steve Holton sph0lt0n at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 09:17:28 EDT 2014

If you're looking for simple, Skype is cross-platform for Macs and at least
a few Linux distributions. It's debian packaged for Ubuntu (12) so that
should make it easy for you.

I've also successfully used generic SIP clients in a point-to-point mode,
if you're specifically looking for something a little less connected to the
world.  Point-to-point means you don't need an asterisk server or service
provided complete the connection.