[TriLUG] Mid-level Solutions Engineer

Paul G. Szabady paul at thyservice.com
Fri Mar 28 10:14:52 EDT 2014

Greetings,

We are seeking well-rounded computer professionals who can assist in
solving complex IT problems. Having experience with areas such as
application administration, system administration, networking or
development are all helpful. Our primary focus is the administration of
web and application servers in a RedHat Enterprise Linux environment.

Experience with any of the following technology types would be helpful:
web server administration and/or configuration application server
administration and/or configuration/tuning learning management systems,
content management systems, load balancers, performance monitoring tools
and/or service monitoring, configuration management tools, and scripting
languages.

Details are at: http://unc.peopleadmin.com/postings/41261

--

Paul