[TriLUG] OT: Inexpensive Wireless Headphones

Christopher Cline grumpusbumpus at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 12:05:02 EDT 2014

I just purchased the Logitech H600.  They're comfortable, are plug-n-play,
work just fine, and were less than $100.  I too am concerned about how well
they'll hold up over time, however.

That being said, other wireless headsets I've seen ran up into the
$200-$300 range, which is more than I'm willing to pay.

-Chris