[TriLUG] Running QuickBooks in Virtual Box

Hrivnak, Michael mhrivnak at hrivnak.org
Wed Apr 9 23:03:59 EDT 2014

Virtualbox has been the go-to for some time, but I've had very good
experiences doing this with kvm and virt-manager. It has similar features
and tends to out-perform VB in benchmarks (not that performance is a
concern for you). It's also much more open-source friendly.

Depending on how you feel about cloud services, you may consider QB's cloud
service. Access it from anywhere, updates "just happen", it's easier to
share with an accountant, etc.

Michael