[TriLUG] GnuCash

Ken MacKenzie ken at mack-z.com
Thu Apr 10 09:34:27 EDT 2014

After years of working with accounting software these days whenever I have
to do small business books and family books in the end I just use Google
docs-spreadsheet.  In the end a well done spreadsheet and smart pivot
tables can accomplish a lot.  I mean granted this is not a substitute for
quickbooks, but it is also easier to sell LibreOffice Calc and google
spreadsheeets as replacements for Excel than it is to sell gnucash as a
substitute for quickbooks.

Also just googling around there is this:

http://www.appgen.com/site/mybooks_professional.htm

Not sure if that will be an easier sell the gnucash.

Ken