[TriLUG] LUG website with Drupal?

Ken MacKenzie ken at mack-z.com
Fri Apr 11 12:44:45 EDT 2014

Out of curiosity is there a requirements list for a new CMS.  I have worked
with a lot of them over the years so before I suggest something it might be
good to hear the requirements.

I will say if you have drupal, then upgrading drupal might be the easiest
path, but there is also Joomla as mentioned as well as Xoops and its fork
ImpressCMS.

Also is there a preferred language.  PHP CMS's are abundant but there are
also python/django based solutions as well as ROR and I think there is even
a new Node + Express based one.

Anyway the feature request list might be good to know.

Ken

Ken