[TriLUG] LUG website with Drupal?

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 14:33:03 EDT 2014

On 04/11/2014 01:17 PM, Ken MacKenzie wrote:
> How much of a rack footprint does it have?  Probably too late to mention
> but I have been pretty happy with Digital Ocean lately.

I'm having good luck running a Proxmox server where I can install drupal
AND wordpress AND most anything else you want to install. Basic setup
takes about 15 minutes to install Proxmox to bare metal and usually no
more than 5-10 minutes to have almost anything your heart desires
installed into VM's. Or, install a KVM instance of your favorite OS and
install whatever you please to it. It beats the dickens out of
downloading and trying to config some tarball, and meet it's depends. Ric

https://linuxcounter.net/cert/44256.png