[TriLUG] Steering Committee Elections for May 8th Meeting

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Wed Apr 16 09:53:36 EDT 2014

I would like to second the nomination of Jack Hill.

In the past two years Jack has served in various volunteer capacities
helping to enrich the LUG. Most notable of these: during our crunch to
move TriLUG services to a new data center, Jack got down in the trenches
and helped ensure continuity on these services.

--
Kevin Otte
Steering Committee Emeritus (2005-2006)