[TriLUG] Ubuntu 14.04 LTS - Anyone Upgraded Yet

David Brain dbrain at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 12:07:05 EDT 2014

Just upgraded - Dell Latitude E5520,

Nothing obviously broken (yet) - Subjectively seems to have distinctly
better graphics performance (Intel -  from lspci - VGA compatible
controller: Intel Corporation 2nd Generation Core Processor Family
Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 09)).  And seem to have fixed my
touchpad problems (sensitivity) too - AlpsPS/2 ALPS DualPoint TouchPad.

Everything I've tried so far has worked as expected, wifi,printing etc. etc.

David.