[TriLUG] ConleyCon 2014: Gotta Free 'Em All

cov at mykolab.com cov at mykolab.com
Sat Apr 19 15:09:19 EDT 2014

BCC: individuals, trilug at trilug.org, vt at freeculture.org,
durham-makerspace at googlegroups.com, vtluug at listserv.vt.edu

The annual gathering of friends of freedom known as Conleycon will take
place in 2014 on May 24th and 25th (perhaps with bonus events on
Memorial Day) in Durham, North Carolina. You are cordially invited to
come and join in the fun, fellowship and inspiration. To aid in our
organizing of the event, I'm asking the following questions. Anyone will
be welcome to show up unannounced, but please respond soon if you'd like
to reserve swag and a place to stay.

The website is again http://conleycon.wordpress.com. We haven't quite
figured out all we're going to do, but it may include an OpenStreetMap
based contest, showing up to the SplatSpace digital fabrication meetup,
buying biscuits and donuts with Bitcoin, and of course the traditional
lightning talks. If you'd like to help plan events, please be in touch.

*PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK THAT REPLIES DO NOT INCLUDE MAILING LISTS*

* What is your name?
* What is your email address?
* What is your phone number?
* Where will you be traveling from? How will you be traveling?
* What size shirt do you wear?
* Do you have any dietary restrictions?
* If coming from out of town, would you like to crash at someone's place
or stay at a hotel? If you're a local, do you have a spare bed or couch
where someone could crash?

Please feel free to forward this invitation. I hope to see you there.

Thanks,
Cov