[TriLUG] [TriLUG-announce] Business Meeting: Discussion of Bylaws - April 22

Hrivnak, Michael mhrivnak at hrivnak.org
Mon Apr 21 22:23:13 EDT 2014

The current draft of the bylaws is available for review here:
http://trilug.org/~mhrivnak/DraftTriLUGbylaws.pdf

Please have a look, and come to the meeting if you would like to provide
feedback or ideas. If you cannot attend the meeting but would like to
provide input, feel free to email your thoughts to steering at trilug.org.

Thanks,
Michael